




http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jDVPD9akWU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctuqceo390o&feature=player_embedded#
My Town 1990 from "Simple Mission"Glass Tiger
Bring the wind to carry me over
Lead me home to my town
Tell me when the breeze is blowing
Taking me home, to my town
When I think of you Scotia
There's a love that just bleeds in my heart
In my childhood days we went our
different ways
But you knew that we'd never part
Now I'm all alone and you're calling me home
You knew our love could never die
And through my roving eyes always
Led me astray
Now I'm coming back home Scotia
Don't walk away
so when I think of you Scotia
There's a magic that fills the air
We're the "Downtown boys" making all that noise
Oh! We lived like we just don't care
So we drank our fill for king and country
Yeah! Till the last soldier fell!
Burlington Bertie you're in my heart forever
I want to drown in the stories you tell
You made me all I can ever be
If I should fall you love will
Rescue me
Hold On Wilson Philips
I know this painWhy do lock yourself up in these chains?
Don't ever let anyone step all over youJust open your heart and your mind
Some day somebody's gonna make you want toTurn around and say goodbye
Until then baby are you going to let themHold you down and make you cry
Don't you know?Don't you know things can change
Things'll go your wayIf you hold on for one more day
Can you hold on for one more day
Things'll go your wayHold on for one more dayYou could sustain
Or are you comfortable with the pain?
You've got no one to blame for your unhappiness
You got yourself into your own messLettin' your worries pass you by
Don't you think it's worth your timeTo change your mind?[Chorus]
I know that there is painBut you hold on for one more day
andBreak free the chainsYeah I know that there is pain
But you hold on for one more day and youBreak free
, break from the chainsSome day
somebody's gonna make you want toTurn around and say goodbye
Until then baby are you going to let themHold you down and make you cry
Don't you know?Don't you know things can change
Things'll go your wayIf you hold on for one more day yeahIf you hold on
Don't you know things can change
Things'll go your wayIf you hold on for one more day,
If you hold onCan you hold onHold on babyWon't you tell me now
Hold on for one more day 'CauseIt's gonna go your way
Don't you know things can change
Things'll go your wayIf you hold on for one more day
Can't you change it this timeMake up your mindHold onHold onBaby hold on
Algunas Webs en donde pueden encontrarme:(Some web pages I belong to)
http://www.freakmodels.com.ar/paginas/index.php
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario