GLASS TIGER

jueves, 13 de agosto de 2009

Someday Just Coincidence?

Ana Laura Marcet


Someday By Glass Tiger Album "Thin Red Line" 1986

When I come home you telephoneTo say you're waiting for meI ask you why


- I hear you cry,But you're still waiting for me


Someday you'll be shedding your tearsTo cry over meSomeday I'll be losing this fear


Now I'm alone, you telephoneTo tell me you don't need me


I ask you why, you tell me liesAnd say the truth would hurt me


Someday you'll be shedding your tears


To cry over meSomeday I'll be losing this fear


Oh, Oh . . . somedayDown in the street where lovers meet


That's where I'm waiting for youIn the streets where lovers meet


I'm still waiting for youSomeday you'll be shedding your tears


And then you'll cry over me [cry over me]


Someday I'll be losing this fearSomeday you'll be shedding your tears


And then you'll cry over me [cry over me]


Someday I'll be losing this fearLyrics: Someday, Glass Tiger [end]

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario